We've Moved

Strawberry Flowers

Spring is finally in full bloom and I've got flowers or at least buds all over my yard. These flowers in the picture are going to grow up to become strawberries one day soon. Go ahead and ask them what they want to be when they grow up. I'm sure they'll tell you that they want to be strawberries.

You've got to love how our gardens come through for us every spring. I recently asked my six year old son what he wanted to be when he grew up and he asked me if it was okay if he did nothing.

Now my son may not have all the answers yet but he's a lot funnier than a strawberry plant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google