We've Moved

Gardening With Children

Gardening with Children can be a challenge. You want to make it fun but you also want to get some of your garden chores done. This year I can forget about planting the Sunflowers or Pumpkins that all the books about Gardening With Children recommend. They're recommended because they have large, easy to handle seeds and they grow pretty big. But at ages, 3 and 1, my children just don't have the attention span yet. I’ll still grow them but the kids really aren’t too interested. I got to plant about 5 seeds with my son last year before he asked me if I wanted to have a race and then he took off across the yard. And that was the end of my gardening with children.

This year my wife came up with a much better idea. The stick garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google