We've Moved

Blog Action Day 2008 - Poverty

For the second year in a row, I'll be participating in Blog Action Day. On October 15th, thousands of bloggers around the world will all be posting about the same issue and trying to raise awareness and get people talking.

Last year's topic was the Environment and that was very easy to fit into a gardening blog. This year will be a little more difficult because the topic is poverty. But since I've got a month and a half to think about it, I'm sure I'll come up with something.


2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks for letting me know about this! I'm signing up right now.
    Anthony said...
    Good for you ~g!

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google