We've Moved

Old Seeds

old seedsYesterday, I said some good things about Seeds of Change and how they're using these cool new environmentally friendly seed packages. Well now today, I'm going to bad mouth them.

Take a look at this picture. One of these seed packages doesn't belong. I'm sure they're all great seeds and I'm going to enjoy eating the Spinach that I grow but come on. Don't send a shipment of those new fangled seed packs that have all of their cool features printed right there on the front of the pack and also send me this old leftover spinach in the same shipment.

Yeah, sure I know that they have to use up all of the old packages somehow but I just feel a little cheated. Maybe next time I order, I'll send them a really old dollar bill or something to get even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google