We've Moved

Composting Your Cell Phone

Leaf BinSomewhere in this gigantic pile of leaves is my wife's cell phone.

We've tried calling it in hopes of hearing the ringer but it goes directly into voicemail.

I guess this will be the last time she helps me rake leaves.

Update: About a week later we got a call from the mother of a one of my son's friends. Apparently, my wife dropped her phone on their lawn while picking up my son from a play date. So it wasn't in the compost pile but it was sitting on their lawn for over a week.

I guess I still have a leaf raking partner after all. :)

8 Comments:

  1. Matriarchy said...
    Do you know anyone that owns a metal detector? That might help you narrow down a spot to dig through.
    Chiot's Run said...
    How funny. I'm always worried about losing may camera while gardening since I always have it wiht me.
    Summir said...
    oh bummer! you'll find it while using the compost next year...huh?!
    Katie said...
    This had me howling with laughter! I hope you find it soon.
    Tony Buser said...
    Does that count as a brown or a green?
    Mandy said...
    Oh no!!! LOL!! I hope you guys find it.
    Brian said...
    Well maybe the pile needs some aeration?? :)
    Ed Bruske said...
    That's hilarious. But if it's in there, you know you'll find it eventually. Not like our guinea pig, who died and donated his entire self to the compost pile. I turned the pile a couple of weeks later and there was no trace of him.

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google