We've Moved

Plants vs. Zombies

Have you ever wanted to kill zombies by strategically placing pea shooting plants all over your yard? Nope, me neither. Well that is until I started playing this addictive little game called Plants vs. Zombies. Now all I can think about is killing zombies.

You may be wondering what gardening has to do with the undead. To tell you the truth, I don't really know. But the makers of this game had a cool idea and then ran with it. You place pea shooting plants, mushrooms, cherry bombs and lots more stuff all over your yard and collect as much sunshine as you can while you wait for the zombie horde to start marching towards your house.

And the cartoon zombies will amuse you with their crazy ideas on how to protect themselves. Some wear a traffic cone on their head, some hold screen doors and like to pole vault. In the later levels, they even wade through your pool with inflatable floaties.

Plants vs. Zombies is an easy to learn Flash game that will have you hooked in no time. This is one of those games that you'll start playing and then the next thing you know it's two in the morning and you didn't get anything done all night.

Check out the game demo video.



It even has a free demo version that you can download to try before you buy.


Plants vs Zombies


I was just going to play the free version myself but I wound up buying the full version after playing it for a while.

So load up on peas, frozen peas, flaming peas and all the mushroom spores that you can because "a huge wave a zombies is approaching."

4 Comments:

  1. SNJGardener said...
    cool! I'll have to try that.

    http://snjgardener.blogspot.com/
    David said...
    My 5 year old and I enjoy this game quite a bit. He loves to play it and loves to watch me play it. When he watches I get a lot of help: Put a walnut down dad! put a three-shooter down dad!
    Anthony said...
    Yes, my 6 six old son likes to play too. He doesn't help me much though, he'd rather I get off the computer and let him play. :)

    I love putting a three-shooter down next to a flaming tree stump for triple the zombie roasting power. :)
    Angel said...
    Seriously one of the best games out there.

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google