We've Moved

Garden Tweets

twitter logoColleen at In The Garden Online recently put up a quick post asking if anyone was on Twitter. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is a micro blog where you post short little updates of what your doing or working on. Lots of people also use Twitter as a form of instant messaging. Unfortunately because of this, they have blocked it's use from within the office of my 9-5. But it's a good thing that I have an iPhone. Yes, the man won't be keeping me from my Tweets.

I've added a badge over there on the right that displays my last few Tweets.

Now thanks to Colleen there's an explosion of Garden Bloggers on Twitter. Nice work. I was getting lonely on there by myself.

3 Comments:

  1. Colleen Vanderlinden said...
    It's definitely not lonely over there now---it's fun seeing gardenbloggers over there.

    Getting to know the gardenbloggers on Twitter a little better makes me appreciate their blogs even more. There's definitely a nice sense of camaraderie.
    Sue Swift said...
    Ingenious. Anthony, if you ever invent a way I can compost on a balcony, please please let me know!
    lisa said...
    Compost on a balcony? Um...how about vermicomposting?

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google