We've Moved

Blog Action Day


Blog Action Day seems like a good idea to me, so I signed up a few weeks ago. If you haven't heard of Blog Action Day, it's a day when bloggers from all over the world who usually write about tons of different topics, blog about one very important issue, the environment.

Not really a big stretch for a garden blog about compost to post about the environment but it'll be fun to come up with something. Most likely, my post will still be about compost but it's okay because composting is becoming very in style amongst the green living crowd.

Here's what they have to say about it on the Blog Action Day website:

On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.

So if you aren't doing anything on the 15th, why not join the rest of us while we try to get people talking about a better future.

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    I've been thinking about signing up for this, and I suppose yet ANOTHER site I read bringing up the topic is what is pushing me over the edge. Looks like tomorrow I will join in and see how this all rolls out. I look forward to reading your post.

    (What can I say, I bow to peer pressure! lol)

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google