We've Moved

Blackberries Update

My giant mess of a blackberry plant is actually starting to ripen.

The green blackberries that have been taunting me since last month are finally beginning to turn red. But they aren't called red-berries, so I'll continue waiting until they ripen to a delicious black color.

I have an interesting plan for these blackberries beside eating them right off the bush and the usual jams and pies. I want to give a bucketful to my Dad so that he can make some blackberry wine. He makes some mean Elderberry Wine and his Dandelion Wine is world class. I definitely want to see what he can do with my blackberries.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Blackberry wine? Now that sounds like a wonderful idea!

Post a Comment



The Compost Bin - Copyright 2006-2012 No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. | Privacy Policy | Google